When it comes to .NET related solutions, KriyaTec has an hands on expertise and solutions for various levels of projects ranging from both short term and long term projects. KriyaTec uses the latest tools available in the market to provide the best for the customers.
So what is .NET Framework?
The Microsoft .Net Framework is a platform that provides tools and technologies you need to build Networked Applications as well as Distributed Web Services and Web Applications. The .Net Framework provides the necessary compile time and run-time foundation to build and run any language that conforms to the Common Language Specification (CLS).The main two components of .Net Framework are Common Language Runtime (CLR) and .Net Framework Class Library (FCL).
C# is an elegant and type-safe object-oriented language that enables developers to build a variety of secure and robust applications that run on the .NET Framework. You can use C# to create Windows client applications, XML Web services, distributed components, client-server applications, database applications, and much, much more.
Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET) is an object-oriented computer programming language implemented on the .NET Framework. Although it is an evolution of classic Visual Basic language, it is not backwards-compatible with VB6, and any code written in the old version does not compile under VB.NET.
MVC4 & MVC5
ASP.NET MVC 4
- ASP.NET Web API
- Refreshed and modernized default project templates
- New mobile project template
- Many new features to support mobile apps
- Enhanced support for asynchronous methods
ASP.NET MVC 5
- ASP.NET Identity
- Authentication filters
- Filter overrides
- Attribute routing
WEB API (for REST Service)
REST is just an architectural style. It’s not any protocol or framework. You can implement RESTful services using many frameworks and programming languages. Web API is just one of them for .NET.
It’s true that RESTful services are stateless. Here is the list of main REST constraints:
- Uniform interface
- Layered system
Microsoft Entity Framework
Entity Framework is an object-relational mapper (O/RM) that enables .NET developers to work with a database using .NET objects. It eliminates the need for most of the data-access code that developers usually need to write.
Microsoft Enterprise Library
The Microsoft Enterprise Library is a collection of reusable software components (application blocks) designed to assist software developers with common enterprise development cross-cutting concerns (such as logging, validation, data access, exception handling, and many others). Application blocks are a type of guidance; they are provided as source code, test cases, and documentation that can be used “as is,” extended, or modified by developers to use on complex, enterprise-level line-of-business development projects.
SharePoint Portal 2007/2010/2013
- SharePoint 2010 Introduced Sandbox solutions to help developers deploy code that did not effect the whole farm.
- In SharePoint 2010 you could use Server Object model and Client Object model (.Net Managed, ECMASCRIPT and silverlight) to extract data from SharePoint.
- In SharePoint 2010 developers were also developing Farm solutions as they did with the previous SharePoint 2007 version.
- Tools – SharePoint 2013 has Introduced new Tools for App development. Visual Studio 2012 now lets you develop apps for SharePoint and apps for Office. In addition a new web-based tools called “Napa” Office 365 Development Tools were introduced for developing apps.
- No more Sandbox solutions in 2013 and much more features were added.
Microsoft BizTalk Server (or simply “BizTalk”) is an Inter-Organizational Middleware System (IOMS) that enables companies to automate business processes, through the use of adapters which are tailored to communicate with different software systems used in an enterprise.
The BizTalk application is a feature of BizTalk Server that makes it quicker and easier to deploy, manage, and troubleshoot BizTalk Server business solutions. ABizTalk application is a logical grouping of the items, called “artifacts,” used in aBizTalk Server business solution.
SQL Server Reporting Services is a solution that customers deploy on their own premises for creating, publishing, and managing reports, then delivering them to the right users in different ways, whether that’s viewing them in web browser, on their mobile device, or as an email in their in-box.
- Classic ASP.NET (C# & VB.NET)
- WEB API